Why You Need Video on Your Website (and YouTube)
Did you know…
• According to Internet Retailer, websites that include product videos sell up to 45% more
• A study conducted by Kelsey Group found that 55% of people who view an online video will visit the company’s website and 24% of them make a purchase as a result of watching the video
• Yellow Pages and Internet Retailer reports that visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not
• Embedding video in email campaigns has been shown to increase click-through rates by over 96%.
(Published by Jean Simmons on Jan 07, 2011, Posted in Industry News, Insider Information)
If your business is not using video on its website and YouTube, you may be leaving a lot of money on the table. Especially if your competitors have been savvy enough to add video to their online presence before you.
• Want to post a tutorial or ‘how to’ video to help customers navigate your site or answer some frequently asked questions?
• Would you like to create new product announcements or product demos?
• What about video testimonials from happy customers?
Wide Time can help Northeast Ohio businesses create engaging videos that make you, your business and your products or services look good and post your videos on YouTube as well. And we can come to your location to train you how to produce those videos yourself.
Just contact us at 216-551-3389 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to tailor a production package to match your business needs.